Saturday, July 9, 2016

Confessions of a Type A Person Living in a Type B World



I hate to admit it but I am a Type A Person.  I am by nature a teacher and I like to rule my room at work and if I don't watch it other people as well.  This does not go so well sometimes.  I get discouraged when I am faced by procrastinators, emergency operators, drama queens, selfish senoritas, and first world problem creators.  I also hate to be misunderstood. I don't like people being let down.   But I am learning that I have gifts, talents and abilities and I need to continue to focus on letting the Lord do his work and just being me.  Also I can't control what other people do and their experiences in their live.  Jesus I submit to you my Type A personality.  Help me use it for Your Glory and not worry about the consequences.  Ultimately You are in control!

Proverbs 19:21English Standard Version (ESV)
21 Many are the plans in the mind of a man,
    but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment