Tuesday, August 23, 2016

When you feel like the wrong place at the wrong time you actually might be right where God wants you...

On Saturday I had a horrible run.  It rained pretty much the entire time I ran and it was just plain long and depressing.  Then I went to a funeral and felt out of place.  Then a job function and I felt equally inadequate. I got lost several times when I went to the place and almost gave up quite a few times trying to get there.  Also I went to get my phone replaced and after 3 hours I was told no.

Fast forward to Monday and an equally frustrating day with a dead car battery.  But then I thought about all the unrelated situations. The reasons why things did not go my way was not because I was a bad person.  I know that I was supposed to learn some lessons along the way.

Sometimes bad things happen to teach us character.  I know the Lord did not call me to an easy life.  If I don't have his blessings unaware such as people in both places to jump my battery I would still be stuck somewhere. 
If I did not finish the run I would not of known how it was to persevere in tough times.  The funeral, the phone and party I just need to buck up and just let life happen even if there are factors I can't control.

Who knows if I would not have had those situations where would I be.  And sometimes it is not worth sweating the small stuff.
 
Romans 8:28King James Version (KJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment